Procedure for Admission
- Students have to get registration from the school office and submit it duly filled in with other relevant documents.
- They have to appear in the test and attend interview for admission.
- The age of the child for Pre-nursery and Nursery should be 2-1/2 and 3+ respectively.
- Admitted students have to furnish the following documents at the time of admission.
- T.C. from a recognized school duly countersigned by the competent authority of Education Department.
- Parent of Nursery students have to submit Birth certificate of Nagar Mahapalika/Municipal Corporation.
- Registration for Pre Nursery class starts from january every year. They may be promoted to Nursery class in April after 4 Months.
- Registration for the class Nursery and K.G. is generally done in the month of january & February and classes held from April.
- Vacant seats in the classes held from April.
- Vacant Seats in the classes from I to IX will be filled up through registrations, tests and interviews form the month of March. Students seeking admission to class XI of the +2 stage if the senior school certificate examination should get their name registered immediately after the result of class X is out.
- They will attend interview with attested copy of the marks sheet of class X for final decision. Admission shall be done merit basis in class XII.
Principal reserves the right to accept or reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.